WordPress Web Site Hosting & Care Plans
Your WordPress web site deserves the best hosting, support and maintenance possible and that is what we deliver. We provide premium WordPress hosting, support and maintenance. When we say “support”, we mean complete support. If there is a problem with your web site, you call us and we fix it, period. With the tools we use, it is likely we’ll know there is a problem before you do!
WordPress is a very powerful content management system that needs on-going maintenance to run securely and smoothly. Included in your hosting is complete maintenance of WordPress and all associated plugins for your site. You don’t have to worry about any of the technical aspects of your website and WordPress because we monitor and update as needed.
Beyond offering premium hosting, we also offer additional features in our Premium and Premium+ Hosting Package for businesses that want to grow their online presence. These additional features include monthly reporting on all the key elements of a successful web site. They also include one or two hours of our time to fix any issues found or make content updates to your site.
To get started or if you have any questions, please call 317-513-0920.
$150 on-time setup fee*
Our Premium+ WordPress Web Site Hosting & Care Plan includes the following.
- All features from our Basic Hosting package
- 2 hours of site updates each month
- 30 minute call each month to review reports
- Monitor & Report on SEO, Keyword Rankings and Site Speed
- Monitor & Report on Google Analytics or Fathom Analytics
- Monitor & Report on advanced analytics using Crazy Egg
- Monitor & Report on Social Media Likes and Followers
- Monitor, Report & Fix 404 issues
- Monitor, Report & Fix Broken Links
$125 on-time setup fee*
Our Premium WordPress Web Site Hosting & Care Plan includes the following.
$100 on-time setup fee*
Our Basic WordPress Web Site Hosting & Care Plan includes the following features.
- On-going support and maintenance for WordPress and plugins
- Support and troubleshooting for all hosting related issues
- Monitor & Report on Fathom Analytics each month
- Hosted at WPEngine – premier Managed WordPress hosting
- Server level caching
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Staging & development sites for easy testing of new features and plugin updates
- Automated Daily backups of all site content and database
- SSL certificate (using Let’s Encrypt)
- Advanced Security and monitoring
- Up-time monitoring from Uptime Robot (every 5 minutes)
- Access to all our Bonus Add-ons
For all hosting packages, please note the following items.
- Email accounts available for $5.00 per month at Rackspace
- Keyword tracking is up to 20 keyword phrases
- There are monthly limits on Crazy Egg usage
- Site speed measured using PageSpeed Insights, GT Metrix and Pingdom
- All overages for hourly work will be invoiced at a reduce rate of $75 an hour.
All hosting plans have access to our library of themes and plugins for FREE.
- Gravity Forms
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Max Mega Menu – Pro
- Restrict Content Pro
- iThemes Security
- Envira Gallery & Soliloquy Slider
- Short Pixel Image Optimization
- Font Awesome & Adobe Type
- Divi and Beaver Builder Themes and Plugins
*One-time setup fee is waived for sites created by Pixel Jocks.
Terms of Service
We’re going to keep things simple…going forward, “Client” refers to you. There are no long-term contracts between Pixel Jocks (“Provider”) and Client for monthly hosting.
- Once monthly payment is made, it is non-refundable (unless Client cancels account within 7 days of INITIAL payment).
- If Client is more than 30 days late on a monthly hosting payment, the Provider may take the site down until all outstanding hosting payments are made in full.
- Provider will not host sites for clients who promote pornography, racism, discrimination or any activity considered illegal by law.
- Provider can terminate any client for any reason and keep all hosting payments paid to date.
- Grounds for termination include any activity considered illegal by law or that promotes pornography, racism or discrimination.
- Client can terminate Provider for any reason and but Provider keeps all payments paid to date.
- Provider does not promise that the web hosting services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure. Client acknowledges that there are risks inherent in Internet connectivity that could result in the loss of privacy, Customer Data, Confidential Information, and property.
- Provider is not responsible for any loss arising from Client’s use of web hosting services.
- Client unconditionally guarantees that all elements of texts, graphics, photos, designs, and trademarks or any other artwork and content submitted for inclusion are owned by or has permission from the rightful owner for use and will hold harmless, protect and defend Provider from any claim or suit arising from the use of all elements provided by Client.
- Client is responsible for complying with the laws, taxes and tariffs related to e-commerce and will hold harmless, protect and defend Provider from any claim, suit, penalty, tax or tariff arising from the use of all e-commerce elements.
- Client agrees that it will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Provider from all demands, liabilities, losses, costs or claims (including attorney’s fees) that arise from any service provided or to be provided or any product sold by Client.
- Under no circumstances shall Provider, nor itsʼ affiliates, agents, and suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the items and functionality outlined in this agreement nor for any claim by a third party.